2020 started with lot of turmoil for Australia, weather played havoc along with the fires. Recent months were tough, very tough, these past tough months have made me re think about "Who we are? What are we doing?" Now we have Coronavirus(COVID-19) pandemic to deal with.
For safety and health reasons I have made some changes at KiranDesigns
- Studio visits on hold till the situation improves. If you have any important birthday/occasion coming up and are looking for a creative gift, you will have to order online. There will be no delivery charges for ACT region and your gift will be at your doorstep. For interstate, I want you to be aware that with uncertainty around the Post will be impacted so the time frame of delivery cannot be confirmed as before. I am in the process of updating the stock so please bear with me.
- Art classes and workshops that I run from my studio are cancelled until further notice. I am looking into online tools for running the classes, I will post the link once it is up and running. Costs for online classes will vary and you will have to provide your own materials.
You can contact me if you have any further questions.
Here are some online art resources for you:
ART AND CULTURE FIX
COLOURING BOOKS DOWNLOAD
VIRTUAL MUSEUM TOURS
FREE BOOKS ONLINE
Art Classes and Workshops
Art classes at Kiran Design Studio are tailored to meet your individual needs.
- You will learn to draw, paint (using various media) and design to enhance your creativity.
- Small groups only.
- All materials are provided for children (8+), adults to bring their own material (for face to face classes). For online classes you will have to provide your own materials.
- Children 2 hours (once a week) $350 per school term.
- Adults 2 hours (once a week) $80 per session.
Migrant Women's Art Group - For health and safety reasons this has gone on online (trial basis). Every Tuesday for one hour, 24 March is its first online meet-up.
10 Nov 2018
17 July 2018